Your Digital Solutions Company Since 1998 | 800.427.2444 / 714.431.0570
Noritsu D1005 Compact Duplex Dry Minilab "Refurbished"
Just fill out the form below or give us a call
Toll Free: +1-800-427-2444
The Noritsu D1005 Duplex Inkjet minilab is a compact, high-capacity, 12” printer engineered to meet the changing photo imaging needs of today’s social expression age.
The Noritsu D1005 allows retailers to deliver amazing quality, reduce costs and increase the number of photo products provided in less space than any other dry duplex minilab in the market. The system is simple to use and efficient for a wide range of retail environments with eco-friendly operation, four ink color system and 4-by-6 inch print capacity of 950 prints per hour and up to 3,800 prints without changing paper. With greater ease of operation, the Noritsu D1005 reduces setup and training time, maintaining efficient workflow and letting retailers do more with less, all in a power-packed 11.6 sq. feet of space
The open architecture used by Noritsu allows easy installation and seamless connections with existing on-site equipment and networks.
- The D1005HR is first of its kind to offer stunning 1440dpi printing, producing sharp, vibrant prints with unequalled color accuracy. It produces durable, archival prints with the innovative Noritsu four color High-Grade dye ink system that uses six gradations per dot and a specially formulated, fade-resistant ink designed to withstand ozone and light
- AccuSmart image processing technology, only available from Noritsu, provides powerful image optimization and correction functions that work automatically to produce high quality results
- Innovative roll and variable paper advance technology provide virtually unlimited print size options to meet current and future consumer needs
- Supports both roll paper and sheet paper, and has the ability to produce both single-sided and double-sided prints, opening the door for production of everything from standard prints to greeting cards, posters and photo books
- Flexible paper configuration with a new maximum paper width of 12 inches and the ability to load up to four paper rolls
- The system supports automatic order sorting and is the first dry minilab to use LED lights on the 12-order print sorter to signify interrupted orders
- Choice of color profiles, Choice of resolutions (Max. resolution: 1440 dpi)