Your Digital Solutions Company Since 1998 | 800.427.2444 / 714.431.0570
FUJI Film Frontier Dry Minilab DL 600 Inkjet Printer "Refurbished"
Just fill out the form below or give us a call
Toll Free: +1-800-427-2444
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Questions? Ask our experts:
The DL600 is equipped with an exclusive ink head* developed exclusively to handle five different-colored inks, Fujifilm Quality Inkjet Paper which has been specially developed to maximize the different colored inks, and Fujifilm’s proprietary image processing technology Image Intelligence, to realize high quality prints. The DL600 also features a 720dpi mode for regular printing, and a 1,440dpi high quality print mode. The DL600 offers outstanding space saving with operations possible both at the front and one side of the printer. The width of the paper roll is less than six inches and extends to 180 meters (591 feet) in length, and the ink cartridge capacity has been increased to 700ml per cartridge, further reducing the need to change consumables. In addition, setting different types of paper and checking the condition of the printer have been further simplified with the addition of an operation panel on the front of the printer. The DL600 is also able to handle paper sizes of up to 12 inches in response to diversifying customer demands.
The Frontier Dry Minilab DL600 includes the following features such as:
- Print sizes: from 3.5 x 5 inch to a maximum of 12 x 48 inch
- Processing capability: 650 sheets per hour （4 x 6 inch size at 720dpi）
- Automatic nozzle check function
- Double roll paper loading facility
- Sorter capacity for up to ten 8 x 12 inch orders
- Five-colored inks in C/M/Y/LB/K (each color: 700ml per cartridge)
- Exclusive inkjet paper in both Glossy and Luster （4 inch, 5 inch and 6 inch widths with 180 meter lengths; 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch widths with 100 meter lengths）
Through the combination of specialized inkjet paper and five different-colored inks, the DL600 achieves high image quality, enhanced operability and maintenance, and offers unwavering print quality and increased efficiency. The DL600 responds to the requirements of a wide range of customers, from first-time users of dry minilabs to long-time professional lab operators. The new print control function of the DL600 achieves the same ink consumption per unit area as the four-colored inks of the existing DL series.